"I'm here to amplify your creativity and I can’t wait to connect with you."
Rates and Packages
One-On-One Individual Session Creativity Coaching
In our one-on-one sessions, we will identify and tackle the obstacles you are coming up against in your creative life and pursuits. We will work together to create and implement meaningful structures and actions (both practical and cognitive in nature) in service of your creative success.
Check out my collaboration methodology and what you’ll get out of an Inspirate Creative session HERE.
Creativity Strategies Coaching Packages for New-Works Development
These packages focus creativity coaching and support on your creation of a new-work. After all, no one but you can create this work. No one but you should create this work. And I’m here to help. Whether your piece is pre-conception, halfway through a first draft, or mid-development, my job is to listen, educate, cheerlead, respond, and help you get your creative work done while living in the real world.
6-Week New-Works Development Creativity Strategies: $600 (package)
- Takes place over the course of 6 weeks, beginning with your 1st coaching session.
- Package Includes: (4) 1 hour coaching sessions focused on new-works development and unlimited support via email (please allow 24-hours for email response).
12-Week New-Works Development Creativity Strategies: $1000 (package)
- Takes place over the course of 12 weeks, beginning with your 1st coaching session.
- Package Includes: (7) 1 hour coaching sessions focused on new-works development and unlimited support via email (please allow 24-hours for email response).
JUST FOR WRITERS:
Inspirate Creative Development Consulting for New-Works
Not sure if your work is saying what you intend for it to say? Are you looking for a creative sounding board? Could you use an outside, impartial, zero-agenda set of eyes and ears? You might consider a script analysis or dramaturgical consulting package from Inspirate Creative.
Script Analysis/Consultation for New-Works: $250 (single-script package)
- This package focuses on a single session script consultation for your written dramatic work.
- According to your expressed avenues of dramatic exploration, I will provide a detailed structural analysis of your work.
- Culminates in a 1 hour face-to-face development session focusing on consistency of dramatic intent and accountability to your unique creative voice.
- At the end of this session, you will walk away with both hard deliverables and action items by which to develop your work.
Intensive Dramaturgy Development for New-Works: $1000 (package)
- "The Works" Intensive, recommended completion in 2-3 weeks.
- We will dive deep by working through the most recent draft of your piece – identifying your unique creative voice, your desired dramatic themes, and ultimately your greater intentions for your work.
- Based upon this exploration, you will walk away from each session with specific action items by which to develop your piece.
- Package Includes: detailed dramatic structure script analysis with development notes and story-streaming visual aids, (10) 1 hour collaborative dramaturgical development sessions focusing on consistency of dramatic intent and accountability to your unique creative voice, between sessions structured support in the form of individualized development aids and accountability deadlines, as well as unlimited email correspondence to keep you and your creativity practice on track.
- At the end of this development intensive, your work will be more focused in form and structure, more specific in dramatic intent, and more aligned with your unique voice and storytelling brand.
INSPIRATE CREATIVE TESTIMONIALS
Director and Producer
"Jessica’s dramaturgical skills were an integral part of helping me develop and structure my musical.
She was able to sift through pages of research and information to help me find the heart of my story. Jessica’s producing expertise guided through the process and helped me avoid some newbie mistakes.
She is direct and honest in her critique while having compassion and kindness for the creative process.”
REBECCA LEE LERMAN
Writer and Performer
"When I asked Jessica Wu if she would direct my musical, she went above and beyond.
My show went through a huge transformation and the book ended up being clearer and had more of an arc. The show is now in great shape to for a production. It would not have been the same without her.
I have so much thanks to give for her time, vision, energy and fierce leadership."
Artist and Social Entrepreneur
"Jessica's creativity and ability for storytelling in so many different medium really drew me to work with her.
While the entertainment and art world can be so 'right-brain' oriented, Jess really helped me to get to tangible steps to take and specific resources to look into.
Even in those conversations, she speaks the artists's language so that I could understand easily. She created that safe container for me."